Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pearls Among Swine- The Christ-Focused Beatitudes


Besides simply displaying my snarky humor on this Blog, I hope to point you to some “pearls of great price” as I discover them myself.   


Yesterday my darling friend sent me an E-mail that was a total gem.  We are great study buddies and she knows my love of great insights regarding the scriptures. (BTW if you don't have a study buddy you need one, really you do! If you want to be one of mine check out my other Blog.)

Instead of going off on some long rant today, I simply want to direct your attention to a fantastic speech which was given at a Brigham Young University Devotional on May 20, 1986.  The title of the speech is “The Christ-Focused Beatitudes”, and was delivered by Robert E. Wells, a member of the First Quorum of the Seventy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 


Now just go and read it… you can count it as scripture study for today if you must!  

As you read it, look for one new concept you can work on or at least improve on in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment